There's fires burning outside of the area. The smoke and ash are winding up here making it hazy and smelling like a barbecue - time to whip out Apocalypse Now
remark. Seriously, I'm grateful to not having any pre-existing breathing issues or living near the fires. The heat's let up some (smoke and ash overcast helps cut the sun's power some)and my brain feels up to composing an entry.
1) Binge watched all available episodes of Blood Drive
. Fat Elvis and Clown Dick, we hardly knew you. Rib Bone, cause you got a cute little doggie that needs caring for, I'm not counting you out yet. Aki and Julian, will you marry me?
2) Prime Day was a bust for me. The dream router I wanted never happened. I consoled myself with a 10lb bag of diatomaceous earth and a discounted for the day Criterion Collection dvd of Grey Gardens
3) Wynonna Earp
second season keeps getting better and better!
4) Read The Missing Ones: An absolutely
gripping thriller with a jaw-dropping twist steaming pile of crap (How the hell did you ever make Detective Lottie you will never be Olivia Benson Parker Book 1, DEAR GODS, NO, NOT A SERIES)
. Why does it have so many frickin stars on Amazon and Goodreads???!!! To give you the tip of the shit-berg: Our so-called detective goes off by herself on foot (she frequently walks around alone during the investigation, and it's winter with a ton of snow and ice on the ground) from a crime scene. She gets mugged and nearly strangled, but goes home and waits to report it the next day???!!! Also victim blames one of the deceased right after mugger gets scared off. This is all within the span of a chapter and a half. Lucky book, you are on my kindle, so I can't throw you against the wall.
5) With American Gods
done, canceled Starz monthly subscription and got one to Shudder.
6) Got Princess Jellyfish 5
7) Congratulations, 13th Doctor. Who writers, DON'T screw this up.
8) RIP George Romero and Martin Landau :(
9) Third season of Rick and Morty
on July 30th.
10) Wubba Lubba Dub-Dub!